Why Life Coaching?
Everyone understands the necessity for a coach when it comes to sports. Even the most talented athletes, look to a coach to take them to the next level.
My question is, if we use coaches for our fitness, our education and even when it comes to our finances, why do we overlook that need when it comes to finding a coach for the most important thing – our life?
I often get asked by potential clients, how life coaching can help them? The reasons are vast but let me break down some of the big ones.
- You already know the answers, but you’re likely not asking the right questions.
- The easiest way to break the pattern of your current inner dialogue is by introducing a new voice.
- Most people don’t know what they even want, and they don’t think they should ask themselves – I’m going to ask, and I’m going to ask often.
- You probably spend a lot of time thinking about your problems. I’m going to help uncover the root cause…and then we’ll address it.
- I’m here to be objective. I get where you’re coming from, of course. I was there too, but I’m not attached like you are.
- I’m on your side.
- The circumstances of life seem very personal, but after studying human psychology, I can tell you, the reasons we do things are universal and predictable. I can share this perspective with you. Suddenly, it won’t seem like it’s just you.
I help regular, hard-working people get out of the grind and start living joyful, energized lives.
I do this by understanding their current mindset and blockages, clarifying their desired objectives and then helping them build the framework so they can get to these goals with ease, and can continue to get there long after the session with me has ended.
1:1 Life Coaching
During 9 Sessions, we will work on shifting your perspective up through the 7 Levels of Perception. Through the Initial Assessment, we’ll establish your starting point or Average Resonating Level, and then I will coach you up through the levels, teach you how to recognize each level in yourself and others, and provide you with resources and tools to help you navigate the levels with awareness and intention.
Curious about what these Levels are that I keep talking about? Take a look below.
Level 1 – Feeling Lost, Stuck. Lack of choice. I can’t. I have to. Fearful.
Level 2 – Anger. Combativeness. Resisting or fighting energy.
Level 3 – Rationalizing. Fine. Coping
Level 4 – Care. Compassion. Service to Others
Level 5 – Reconciliation. Win-win. Solution-focused
Level 6 – Intuition. Creative genius. Visionary.
Level 7 – Absolute Passion. Non-Judgement. Oneness
We’ll also spend a lot of time addressing these limiting factors:
- The Gremlin (that voice in your head that is constantly fearful and doubting)
- Limiting Beliefs
If you’re concerned that your perspective might be limiting you, don’t wait a minute longer.
“After going through some difficult life events, I struggled to get my footing in life. Working with Jason helped me identify areas of my life I would like to improve on.
Jason helped me develop goals and provided me with the tools I needed to be successful.”
~ Aimee Zaffis
Working with Jason was the lifeline that I needed to rediscover my truth, my mission, my purpose. I found the courage to take brave imperfect action. Coaching changed everything. In just weeks, I accomplished more than I had in 5 years by myself. I am so grateful for Jason, and the world he has helped me open up for myself. ”
~ Andi Robbins
~ Heather Fox